Cold Weather Shipping
Due to below freezing temperatures in certain areas, our winter shipping protocol is now in place. If you would like to avoid receiving wine popsicles, consider the following:
– If shipping Ground, your wine may pass through many states on its journey to your home. Even if temperatures in your location are safe, your wines may have to spend time on a truck in unsafe conditions.
– Overnight + 2-Day shipping are the safest options for shipping wine during the winter.
– Temperature control only gets your wine from Outland to the nearest hub (NY, IL, FL, TX), and is then delivered to you via truck at regular, ambient temperature. Your wine could be on a truck for 1+ days depending on how far you live from a hub.
– Please note, damaged wine due to freezing temperatures cannot be refunded, so ship wisely!
– Additionally, you are still welcome to place an order now, which we can hold until temperatures are safe to ship. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You will receive an email with tracking when your order has shipped.
Pick-up orders are available at OUTLAND (920 Franklin Street, Napa, CA 94559) on Thursday – Mondays between 1-7pm.